Работа "Level 1 Linux Technician" Харьков в TouchSupport Inc.
To get an idea of what working at TS really looks like, and of what to expect in terms of professional development, check out some of the employee testimonials featured on our Blog: http://www.touchsupport.com/freelancer- to- geek-surviving-my-first-year /.
Due to our extensive growth in the region, we are looking to hire several motivated individuals to join our team in Kharkiv, and provide top of the line server administration, technical support and customer service. If you enjoy learning new skills, working hard and constantly pushing the envelope of what can be achieved using IT infrastructure, Touch Support is the place for you.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities for Level 1 technicians:
- Front line support via live chat and telephones
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services
- Provide technical support for level one escalation issues via helpdesk
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Qualifications for all candidates:
- Excellent communication skills in the English language
- Ability to work well with a team and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues
- Good customer service
- Knowledge of FTP, DNS, cPanel and WHM is preferred
- Experience with documenting procedures (an advantage but not a necessary requirement)
- Ability to troubleshoot basic web hosting and technical procedures as needed
Please submit your application in the English language. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
What can we offer you?
Working here means working hard and touching the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the globe by solving their technical challenges and helping them achieve their goals. Our people are natural problem solvers that cherish the satisfaction stemming from helping people and solving problems.
Fast, self-driven promotional path.
Due to our continuous growth we are always in need of employees with higher-level skills in both customer service and technical positions. That's why we encourage and help all of our team members to start training for a higher position as soon as they have met all the requirements of their current position.
We appreciate skills more than seniority, so regardless of when you joined the company you will always have an equal opportunity to get promoted.
This means that your promotion depends exclusively on your desire and ability to acquire new skills.
Internal training for all positions.
During your initial training, a mentor will be assigned to help you get through the first few weeks. Additionally, you will always have several peers and a shift lead at your disposal for any questions, as well as the company's training materials and an extensive knowledge base.
External training and certification
All team members can apply for various certification courses and have them paid in full by the company.
Free tea and coffee is a benefit too ... or a bare necessity if you're working overnights.
|ФИО:||Архангельский Денис Аркадьевич|