Работа "Technical writer for Power products" Львов в Silego Technology
Technical writer for Power products – provide documentation changes suggestions for Silego’s Power product line.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make testing of Silego’s Power products, capture scope shots, drawing timing diagrams and insert it into datasheets
-Review current datasheets (DS) and provide suggestions for adding technical information that will be helpful for customer applications
- Aggregatingand composing the technical content of all new and existing DSs (block diagrams, applications circuits, pin descriptions, theory of operation, typical performance characteristics, applications-specific information, etc.
- Develop electrical circuits and PCB layouts
- Provide recommendations and definitions for new products
- Provide technical support for power products line to Silego’s customers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Hands-on debugging skills using standard lab equipment (scopes, multimeters, voltage sources) to debug issues required.
- Ability to time-share and prioritize between multiple tasks is crucial
- Good knowledge in Power (Load switches, MOSFETs) and Logic areas
- Working with soldering equipment and good soldering ability will be a plus
- Upper intermediate or advanced English level is required.