Работа "Customer service and support specialist" Киев в Smart Flow
Smart Flow (http://www.smartflowsheet.com/) is looking for customer support specialists in Kyiv. We automate veterinary practices all over the globe since 2012, helping doctors treat animals better and faster. You’ll join us in making our customers as happy as possible while doing that. Our team is international: Ukraine, Canada, USA, and Australia.
Your primary responsibility is to provide A-level customer service via email for Smart Flow customers. You’ll also be responsible for watching over the forum (http://forum.smartflowsheet.com/support/discussions) and updating and improving the articles in our help docs. Sometimes we may need your help to reproduce an issue with Smart Flow that a customer refers to.
You’ll be expected to answer tickets promptly, and your team schedule will cover 24/7 7-days-a-week schedule (some night & weekend shifts for everyone, we’re looking at the 3 shifts per day). It’s no joke, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of load day after day.
We use Freshdesk as our support tool; you’ll probably spend most of your time using it. We ask you being present in the office during the shifts.
Frustrated people should make you compassionate, and you should enjoy the process of turning an anxious customer into a happy one. Also, you have to be a good writer who enjoys the process. Our customers love when we get back to them within 10 minutes with a clear, concise, and friendly answer.
We do not require any specific technical skills, being an experienced web and iOS user would be sufficient to get on board. We do need a good level of English language, though. If it sounds interesting, please check out the following part.
Please, write a letter (in English) to Alexander Balabanov at [email] explaining:
- Why you want to work in customer support
- A description of an awesome customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great
- A few words about yourself, freestyle
Also, attach the following texts, written by you:
- A customer failed to follow the guidelines on implementing the software on-site and refused the help of our support engineer in a harsh way. Please write him that we won’t be offering a refund in this case.
- A customer asks about a product feature that we’re not going to implement this year (but we know the demand for it). Let her know that we have it on a roadmap yet no deadline is available at the moment.