Работа "Rails Backend Developer" Днепропетровск в Mechanism
Within StudentStay, a young and innovative company that is currently developing SAAS software for internal use, a challenging position opens up as a Rails Backend Developer. Together with a front-end developer your job is to work on a user-friendly software program. You will be responsible for the automation of different processes for bookings, customer service, technical maintenance and utility consumption within the company.
The job will consist of the following tasks:
- Creating an inventory of the company processes and helping to simplify these through the creation of user friendly software;
- Creating automated tests for the software that you are developing;
- Adequately documenting your software;
- You are up-to-date on the latest developments of Ruby on Rails;
- You apply the co-creation process where possible;
- You have knowledge of Rails api’s to connect the software to exactonline.nl
- You are capable to implement the new software for the company StudentStay
The ideal candidate for this position has the following profile:
University or higher education level with experience as a rails backend developer. You work systematic and accurate and have the knowledge of SAAS applications. You are able to do your work independently and see it as a great challenge to work on a software package for the long-term. Future development and changes in the software based on the wishes and demands of StudentStay or future clients will be part of the job. The right person should have the knowledge and experience with Ruby on Rails and related tools, SQL and NoSQL database techniques.
StudentStay is the end-user of the software you develop and provides housing for more then 600 national and international students in Leeuwarden, Emmen and Meppel. StudentStay wishes to offer their customers the best user experience by using the latest techniques on software. StudentStay is located on the Kenniscampus of Leeuwarden.
- A full time contract with potential for a long-term contract
- A competitive salary
- Travel expenses
- Fresh coffee
For more information on the position or application procedure you can contact Hessel Jansen (owner) of StudentStay on [связаться] 53. Your motivation and resume can be send by email to: [email]
More information on our company StudentStay can be found on: www.studentstay.com